The PSMT is a rugged, full featured programmable panel mount terminal ideally suited for applications that require a level of complexity not found in simple ASCII terminals. A comprehensive API allows developers create programs in "C" or Assembly. With five digital I/O lines and multiple communication options (RS-232, RS4-22 or RS-485), the PSMT can interface to a wide variety of devices. The PSMT also has optional character sets including Latin 1 and European.
- Fully Programmable Terminal Using C or Assembly
- Up to 115,200 bps Communications
- Three Year Warranty
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display Available
- Elastomeric: This keypad provides a great look and excellent tactile feel. Epoxy caps make this keypad extremely resistant to wear and suitable for all environments, except where petroleum-based chemicals (oil) are present.
- Membrane: Best used when working in harsh conditions where chemical, dirt and liquids may be present.
- Backlit: Best used in low light conditions.