Two Technologies, a leader in rugged handheld devices, is the choice of local, municipal, federal agencies and enterprises looking for a better mobile solution that incorporates a printer, fingerprint scanner, and barcode scanner to establish virtual doorways and gates and issue passes and other credentials.
World-class system integrators partner with Two Technologies to offer fully-integrated Android™ solutions that include XF1R2 products, mobile applications, and back-end support.
Contact Two Technologies for more information about our integration partners
Why use XF1R2 rugged devices?
Government Agencies and Private enterprise desire rugged devices that incorporate all the features found in XF1R2 products that can hold up in harsh environments.
Because entryways are not limited to fixed entry and exit points check points, officials need devices that go anywhere they go to establish temporary virtual doors and gates, for identity verification, data collection, and communication in a more precise and reliable way.
- Integrated 3-Inch Thermal Printer: Prints entry permits and credentials
- Integrated Biometric FAP 30 Fingerprint Scanner: Confirms identifications
- Field Replaceable Supplemental Battery: Allows hardware to be used across a shift or multiple shifts
- Mobility: Allows identity verification beyond fixed check-points
- Rugged Watertight Housing: Protects against dust and liquid, can be used in inclement weather, and withstands drops from four feet
- Optional Barcode Scanner: Integrated high performance 1D/2D scanner reads barcodes on driver's license, registration, and other legal documents eliminating manual entry errors
Note: Android devices are not included, and must be purchased separately. Supported devices include the Samsung Galaxy Note20 and Samsung S22 Ultra. Contact Two Technologies for more information.
Interested in becoming an integration partner?
Two Technologies is always interested in working with partners who develop smart device solutions. The XF SDK enables developers to integrate their Android applications with our XF1R2 products using Android Studio. Contact Two Technologies to learn more.