The PDS is a rugged, full featured programmable jhandheld terminal ideally suited for applications that require a level of complexity not found in simple ASCII terminals. A comprehensive Applications Program Interface (API) allows developers to access services provided by the operating system from display manipulation to high level operations.
The PDS features 448K bytes of Flash EEPROM and 512K bytes of battery backed static RAM. The PDS is programmable using either "C" or Assembly language on your PC. Interface options including RS-232, RS4-22 or RS-485 are available. With five digital I/O lines, the PDS provides you with the ability to interface to a wide variety of devices. The PDS also has optional character sets, such as Latin 1 and European, available.
- Fully Programmable Terminal Using C or Assembly
- Up to 115,200 bps Communications
- Three Year Warranty
- Optional Battery-backed Real-Time Clock
- Battery Option Available
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display Available
- Elastomeric: This keypad provides a great look and excellent tactile feel. Epoxy caps make this keypad extremely resistant to wear and suitable for all environments, except where petroleum-based chemicals (oil) are present.
- Membrane: Best used when working in harsh conditions where chemical, dirt and liquids may be present.
- Backlit: Best used in low light conditions.